In this unit we will look at E-Safety.
E-Safety is a very important topic and it is all about you developing skills which can help protect yourself against dangers found on:
- The Internet
- Your computer
- Other forms of ICT like mobile phones.
Every time you use ICT devices (like the ones listed above) you can expose yourself to danger. By the end of this unit you should be able to:
- Recognise these dangers
- Know how to avoid these dangers
- Know what to do if you become exposed to these dangers.
Your tasks will include:
- Researching into potential E-Safety dangers and how to avoid them
- Planning out a presentation which will instruct young people on how to stay safe when using the Internet, Computers and Mobile Phones
- Using the plan to actually create the PowerPoint using software
You will also evaluate how successful your completed presentation was (or wasn't).
Year 7 Introduction
Year 7 History of Computers
Year 7 Sound Editing in Audacity
Year 7 Programming in Logo
Year 7 Databases